Our school's vision
Our Children, Our Community, Our Future
Ons Kinders, Ons Gemeenskap, Ons Toekoms
At Bredasdorp High School each learner’s potential is developed to enable him/her to be successful and happy and to become proud citizens.
Our school's mission
The school is founded upon 5 pillars:
- Academic: We strive for the honourable acquisition of knowledge, the utilisation of enthusiastic, well-qualified educators, and the total development of life skills.
- Sport: We believe that a healthy body houses a healthy soul and we are eager to develop the total person with the necessary skills.
- Religion: We cultivate an empathy for religion and develop the idea that without God, nothing is possible.
- Culture: We acknowledge one another’s cultural heritage and strive to conserve and continue it.
- Recreation: We believe that, as we want to develop the total human being, we must also create meaningful opportunities for recreation